martes, 25 de febrero de 2014

My QSL´s

To all my fellow hams:

During over 20 years I have been exchanging qsl cards both directly and via the bureau. I have already surpassed over 200. 000 qsos. That means boxes and boxes full of cards, I don’t know where I can keep more. 

Thus I have decided,  starting this year,  I will only confirm using digital systems such as LoTW and eQSL. Answering cards has turned an exhausting job, However via internet is very simple.

I will only deal with direct cards for QSOs on 50 MHz I ‘d be delighted to answer, but please do not forget to enclose a SAE and one IRC or 5 USDollars or OQRS from ClubLog

Model: QSL 50 Mhz

Model: antennas

Model: mate 

2 comentarios:

  1. todabia la sigo esperando el manager quiere $$
    desde IM67ND

    SALUDOS

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. IM67ND escríbeme a mi dirección y coordinamos para enviarte mi QSL, ya no utilizo más el manager por tener muchos reclamos.. Abrazo

      Eliminar

 CQ WAZ - 50 Mhz  #  1 LU